srijeda, 4. studenoga 2015.

Nineteen part


Alisa had the need to compete with Denis in war stories and horrors, and although he could not remember it, nor was there during the war, told the story of his aunt.
-          My aunt told me a war story when the other months of the war, it is a war between Croats and Bosniaks, due to various circumstances living on the west side of Mostar. As a Bosniak frightened of brakes on the street and baths sharp steps in the hallway. "Ustasha" were surprised when the door came to dislodge, and she instead to leave the building, go to the sixth floor to the apartment of his father. They could not understand that my uncle, her brother, was killed as a member of the HVO, and he was a Bosniak. He's only been in the unit with his friends from the street. One very striking image was when my aunt in fear that someone notices peeked through the curtains on the windows and one night in a neighboring building in the abandoned apartment, which was used by a group of soldiers for their bakanalije, suddenly came golf to bring them back to the barracks. So drunk and disturbed in their bacchanalia managed by six to get into the car. Seventh hands grabbed the windshield, sat on the hood of a car engine and a raspy voice full of alcohol began to sing. "With Gradaèac white towers, the Dragon of Bosnia .... Cars have gone down the street. My aunt ostjetila to that poor guy who plays "Ustasha" is actually a Bosnian because alcohol is pulled out his iskonskonsko. Traditional song.   
-          About what two wars saying
-          Well in Mostar were two wars. One when they had to evict the former JNA in Mostar. Actually fix the problem with the Greater appetites in Mostar. A second war was when the Croats and Bosnians realize that they too should not be beat. It depends on whose version you listen, you'll hear that the Croats are the ones who started the conflict. On the other hand you will hear that Bosniaks those who want to easily win and a new part of the city of Mostar. The war is not over, even though everyone thinks it is. Mostar only know that there are two Mostar next to each other. The one on the east coast, which carries the spirit of this city, and of a past time, living with an easy way of life. And the western part, the urban part of the city where a lot more Croatian than the mother of Bosnia and Herzegovina. But, I am studying biology and I did not care a bit for this political dilemma. I do not care I'm going to discos in that will. After all this is my name that I can go on one and on the other side.    

"Plavac" sailed according to the agreed destination. Kimbo is pleasantly situated in the back seat napping I like listening to two people chatting in the front seat, sometimes moving ears. Accustomed to the little stronger music when he sat with Dennis in the little Fiat was surprised why the music is somewhat quieter. A Denis attentive to the female gender had dropped his CD to Alice could listen to your MP3.
-          What are you listening
-          Bon Jovi
-          hehehehe and I love it, I love to hear the guitar and drums
-          it, may the life
-          I love rock and roll, it's my life, born to be wild, did you hear the steppe wolf 
-          Your music, I see that you can not sit still
-          let me see, the black eyed peas
-          uh this is something new tail and so it hous right, no matter if I told you on the red apples and wild strawberries Mika, Bajaga steam roller and bread and salt to and colic
-          Where are you going through Vakuf when a lot closer if you go to Sarajevo and the Konjic And there you are very quick to Prenj
-          You're right, this day I planned to travel as much as I spent on the trip anyway tonight I have to be on the mountain with his comrade and whenever I get there, I arrived on time. But now I'm going for a walk to see something I had not seen for a long time and that's why I went detour. All in all for the two hours I was in Konjic and then climb to Boračko lake. Prenj is without doubt one of the most beautiful mountains in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and it is not surprising that for decades attracted the attention of nature lovers, hikers and hunters. That is why on this mountain was built several buildings for accommodation, such as those on Ruištu, white water, pond, Ljubin, rapt. Unfortunately, most of them were destroyed. One of the few that has survived the ravages of time is a hunting lodge known as "Milan's cottage" in Medjuprenjovima. There we go. Hut was built at about 1,550 m above sea level and, like other hunting objects, is left alone. However, slightly less picky hikers will provide everything you need for a comfortable stay. The shortest access to the building leads from Jablanica, offering up to five kilometers distant village Šanica be reached by car. Next, you'll have to walk a marked route, for what it will take us about four hours. Those who are looking for long tour suggest that the instructions at the heart of Prenj. To the top of Cetinje, where you can see all the major peaks of the mountains, from large caps to the left to Lupoglava And Narada on the right side, you'll need an hour of walking, if you want to go. The above is my friend from the war. Me was in the unit. After the war, he could not adapt to civilian life and went to live in the mountains. You'll hear his story, if it is located. Post-war syndrome has made ​​him a man who is not OK. And that's only because he received the heart of everything that had happened to him through the war. Today, with a degree in Philosophy Faculty in Sarajevo can philosophize and society choose between bears and wolves. Perhaps this is a better choice than mine, to live with people.
-          Thank you me it napříč. I am someone who is interested to see how it looks on Prenj And I do not have the intention to walk a lot, but it does not mean that I will be there where you like it. I have my fans who do not allow to control me so I will not even tell you.
-          Wow fan.
-          My fan of the boy with whom I grew up. He is now engaged in a tail and it is something that I do not like it, but he gave me his CD with music that he prepared and verses which he saved.
-          Let's listen. I do not like either Rep, but when it is safe from the fans is something great.
-          When he was little, in fact, we were both 13 one morning I found a message on the streets size of 2 meters. Such were the letters. It said, I love you Alice. There was no signature, but I knew who it was because the message was next to a wall of graffiti that did MC Holender.
-          He's good. It never did, but the idea of it is original. And today, as today
-          He began memorizing the tattooed
He he he   

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar