petak, 13. studenoga 2015.

twenty-fifth part

The messages on your cell phone for Alice
02,00 Where am I in your foreground
08,00 Opaaaaaa
11.00 smack, you're cute. my only one
A message on the cell phone to MC unions
07.56 lava, your wishes and mine are iste.dakle in the background will meet.
08,05 safe way of experiencing love is to give love. it shows that you have, because one can not give something you do not.
             11.24 smack,
The messages on your cell phone for Edita
04.55 pusica for a woman who knows how to wait.
7.32 Love is something that haunts me. Like ants on me as a tingling in me something warm inside me
9.47 and I'm happy and covjek.volim
A message on the cell phone to Denisa
7.24 Uffff pusica
7.33 mutual feeling of warmth, a feeling for which there is rijec.LJUBAV.
9.51 I love you. lots and lots. Can I trust you
Early in the afternoon in a tent in a position reminiscent of sitting on a low stool is very inconvenient, if you had to spend a few hours in that position. A lot of things are going through my head Denisova. Focused on the expectation that it happens moment to take photos badger still could not hijack thinking about what happened to him. Djevojčurak next to him simply living life without asking anything from him. Only live simply, without requiring. On the other hand, Demosthenes, war ruins, a man graduated from college before the war and spent the war in the trenches. When all this joke ended told him he was ill that he was suffering from post-war syndrome. He was not treated, nor is it trying through all kinds of clubs to heal itself. He made his way to his home city and made a log cabin in which he was visited Denis and Alice. The two extremes which he compiled from his quirks. From their fanatical desire to do something in life. After all who is interested. Edita. Yes, she is someone who is trying to come to him. And parents have left it at that his prohtijevu to a photograph of a badger. Only Edita has allowed that convince.
-          She deserved more than what I said so far provided. 
Only the breath itself has said. He began to get cold. How will the clouds in the sky, mountains and forests where it is hidden in the tent, still sitting in this uncomfortable position. He was expecting something. What is it, he did not know. Again he fell into a deep reflection of what his purpose in life, what he wanted and expected from life. He could only conclude one.
-          The old big boy. Time for you to turn in a game čaršijškog jerk I open a new book of his life.
It was not long in the tent door intrusion head under the hood. Alice enters and begins to loudly explain where she was.
-          Please, just keep it down I'll be fine. I'll listen to you, but I am here to "Cheques" I'd photographed a badger
-          I found a stream. I snapped some photos of water jumping over rocks
-          It's great and I love the game of water and stone.
-          I was out painting and some plants that I saw
-          This is great. How did you photographed
-          For every plant I spent a few photos. That one detail, others for a wide camera angle. So several angles. Is that enough.
-          I do not know will review when we get in Demosthenes. Did you find dandelion.
-          Did you ask why
-          Among najrasporstranjenije wild plants that occur in the early spring is a part dandelion. It blooms from March to October and it has almost all the meadows and gardens. Its yellow flowers are real decoration but this plant due to its nutritional and medicinal properties has a practical application. Especially useful young dandelion leaves before flowering as the first salad rich in vitamins A and C.
-          Wow. You surprise me. Do you know yet what
-          The whole plant has a slightly bitter taste especially older ones. Bitterness comes from the milky juice that is also the holder of medicinal value. Therefore dietary use only the leaves of young plants, before blooming because larger konsentacije dairy ingredients juice can in some people cause allergies and diarrhea. The dandelion has inulin and especially in the bud. There and nutritional properties, but also good trait to the breakdown in the body does not convert into glucose so it can be used without problems and people with high blood sugar.
-          This plant has no tree, and its leaves are long along the edge of a jagged but unevenly serrated. Initially, gentle and soft with whitish marbling, and later become stronger and darker green with red spots and reddish marbling. Such certificates are not used for food. The flower is yellow heads on a thin, hollow flower handle, from that when the averages leaking milky sap. The plant can grow up to a foot. Root is spindle-shaped, eight inches long and has a nourishing properties. The diet I use it in cooked or raw form as salads and stews, finely shredded and mixed with butter as a spread, or roasted and ground as a supplement to or substitute for coffee. Strong young buds also can use as an adjunct to an omelet, and we can and as sour pickles.
-          You surprise me. Pay attention, for medicinal purposes dandelion is used to improve appetite and relieve disturbances in digestion, some inflammation of the liver and as an integral part of the drug against viral hepatitis and bile secretion. It acts as a mild laxative and mildly diuretic agent and antirheumatic. Good dried root is sivomrk, brittle, bitter and odorless. It is kept in jute bags. Fresh dandelion root in the French folk medicine, ie. The juice from the fresh root is used to remove freckles and warts. Recent research has proven hypoglycemic and antitumor activity of the liquid extract of dandelion.  
-          Eeeeee, I have to admit that you're pleasantly surprised. You're a herbalist.
-          I'm not a herbalist, but I was in the war. So I just had to know all about what I eat.

Game of knowledge about nature appealed to both. It seems that pickup, turned into friendship.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar