utorak, 17. studenoga 2015.

twenty-seventh part


-          You know, to be honest when it comes to love everything that I know is what I could read in books and novels. According to what I've read I made ​​some of my attitudes in the sense that say, Coward was not able to show love, it is a privilege of the brave said Mahatma Gandhi. Now you make me to tell you that there were a lot of those I said that I love them. But….
-          What but.
-          I'm not sure that this is love.
-          But 
-          Imitation of Life, trendy way of dealing between people. Again I'll say one intelligent thing I've heard, and it is that love is patient enough to endure the disadvantages that can not be cured. E such at me was not.
-          But
-          Oh, nothing, very quickly razdužiš what you indebted to a party and there almost.
-          Uh
-          Do not talk about me. Nicer to me to talk about you.
-          Hear, hear. What I'm more interesting than you.
-          How is the word love frequently and freely used to describe feelings and relationships, often lead to confusion with regard to its meaning. Today's second love usually determined as a romantic relationship with a person of the opposite sex. But love can be seen substantially wider, as the foundation of a sense of benevolence towards the other person as a concern for her health and well-being, and the desire for it is happening just fine. And you can refer to our parents, brothers and sisters, friends and all.
-          Hey, I'm with you I want to talk about the male female relationship in which you seem to have a great experience.
-          Love is the ideal and dream in this or that form of expression, every living person, because our souls are conceived by the Creator's love, and love is our destiny expression. We met and satisfied when we are able to love, and without it somehow emptied. Love becomes the meaning of our existence as they leave the womb of heaven. Although about love and its many expressions billion words written not one, not all together can not fully describe the essence of love. Maybe a little but I did not try it clear when we come to look Fromm and his "Art of Love" and you'll see what I mean.
-          to get back a little of what your out earlier that my image of a serious person have you ever thought it might be a mask, a shield that I may have something else
-          and I use it all the course that lies beneath the mask penises lioness her in Mostar not know
-          You know what I do when I go to bed the evening before bedtime
-          STA
-          read the message on the cell of the unions
-          had what to read
-          I read, I listen well
1st      Jos tomorrow counting day. Macak dragged me under kozu.postao'm addicted.
Second      Pusica. of addicts problem is that he needs the drug more and more
3rd      accept both if the center Zalik, so we'll see what the result. And this weekend, I will have a long trip. I may live to flash. pusica loved
4th      I was parked on the couch and laughing sebi.pravim the place for you. Macak this to me a long time did not happen.
5th      Tomcat are tired. Can coffee or you leaflets with me
6th      Wine, cheese svijece.jos just you and the atmosphere will be complete
7th      Tomcat but why suze.neko and povrijedio.pusica for my cute little freckles to rest. pusica macak
8th      Leo: this could be the day for pamcenje.naglasena is a need to be loved and to love. Virgo: Venus is on your strain.uskoro will feel the love.
9th      I love you. Do not worry
10th                        Is time to get up. Pusica macak did not get much sleep
11th                        When you and me snow for the first time this year
12th                        I'm freezing. I just stood up under the duvet to make coffee. He can at least this way, Pusic Pusic, I love you
13th                        I just probudio.sanjam to fix the car, hear me. And fix it. Look I
14th                        beauties I tarzan.ti the cuvaj.jako I wished. novokomponovana
15th                        and my lioness, penises as a food supplement
16th                        te.drago love me when you're in the mood
17th                        you need a scarf around his neck to keep you from vjetra.sal of my hand perhaps.
18th                        despite problems and commitments in life it's good to know that I have tebe.zazmiriti settle down and feel your breath, touch, smell
19th                        that, a bit of sun on his lips, severity Herzegovinian stone in his hands and Zehra neretve among breast
20th                        in two ate maslanicu.i now I do not feel glad.mozda tonight but I have strudlu.izgleda to popravljam.zdrava food is way to long life (Confucius)
21st                        do not sumnjas.ti you with me with a bag of vegetables in hand, the sun in his eyes, the Neretva between breasts
22nd                        good morning sun with istoka.mostar is in the west.
23rd                        that it is not women no point there muskarci.zar think that gays should gemstones.
24th                        sunny morning a little chilly in the sweater, coffee and you
25th                        kidding macak.ali to me this last odgovaralo.uvukao would be in your arms a little to be loved and then fell asleep hugging as bebica.pusica

26th                        Do you love me how

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar