četvrtak, 5. studenoga 2015.

twentieth part



-          This way I went because I wanted to see ... ..nešto. I came to the information from a friend that after the war, went to war the way to the large gap between the rocks to the village of Bukovica on Vlasic and along the way, between the Travnik and the Catholic chapel on a cliff just above the tracks, he saw a large Halki through which could simultaneously take two men.
-          Iiiiiiii
-          I went to the village of Bukovica with the intention to get down to halke. In the village of my man, well known to the locals who went with me, convinced me to go to another location on a rock that rises vertically about a thousand meters above Travnik and gave us the exact location of the Halka in the rock. We looked, but we have not found Halki, which does not mean that it does, because the vegetation in this area is very dense. I no longer had the strength to go down the path of war, but I have enough that I could have with binoculars review section where they should be located. I have not seen, but I noticed, just above the war times, black clearly visible circular imprint on the rock of impressive dimensions. I suppose there was Halka, but how this road and after the war, people often go, probably someone took off and carried.
-          Ehhh
-          This is what I'm saying when I read I Osmanagic, so I wanted to check. I did that last year and now I'm about Travnik claims that one Khalq, also located above the main road at the entrance to Travnik, looking from Sarajevo. I was this morning under the rock, but it is so heavily covered with vegetation that it is impossible to see anything.
-          You're a freak. What will you. You know what it is. Is not it more challenging for example the Mayans and the Incas in Peru, but the Badger Prenj.
-          May be, but my Mayans and Incas I experienced in the High when I was on the pyramid next to the High. Before that, I read everything I could from Osmanagic. I still have them today on the computer all his books. I read them again and again. You're right, there would be a photo safari. But I'm interested in other things. You know if you ask me, there is an architecture could wait for me a few thousand years, so why would not I more years.
-          Yes. But the Inca Empire stretched 5,000 kilometers from south to north, and the cities were connected by a network of roads, whose total length was 35,000 kilometers! The main "highway" was between the capital city of Quito and Cuzco length of 2200 km! The stone road was 8 meters; stones were perfectly complex that their edges barely noticed. Along the roads were set up avenues for shade, with places to rest and overnight every 20 km. The road flanked the stone vases in which they were planted cacti. The Incas considered themselves "sons of the Sun", like all the other cultures of the country's great-Mu, Atlantis, to Sumer, Egypt, and South American civilizations srednjeamerickih.
-          And you tell me I'm weird. How do you make a call when you rule with so much unnecessary data. All you're right, but it's all photographed. What would it be the subject of painting. Until now photographed things faithfully depicts a construction project Andean nations. Naked cliffs were converted into fertile terraces at the cost of transporting hundreds of tons of soil from elsewhere. After that would be created by a sophisticated irrigation system which would allow processing parcels. This procedure would at first glance seem almost impossible today.
-          I am impressed by the fact that in those times there was genetic engineering that has allowed to develop in these areas culture of corn and potatoes, and from there go to the Americas and Europe, where it will become the leading agricultural products. And not only that. Each elevation has a different kind of potatoes and corn. In total, a whopping three hundred types of potatoes and two and a half thousand species (!) Corn. Two and a half thousand!
-          And what would I do painting. You in corn or potatoes to dig.
Time passed and places. There are still about fifty kilometers to the cavalry, two of them are like two old friends exchanged story of just one casual stuff that does not matter either one but it appears that in this field of interest sprednom two people are better acquainted. 
-          A Kimbo, from where the two of you together
It's a long story, why ask me


I have a cat which my mother had a few years ago.



We never had a pet. Mom loves cats and she told the boys in the neighborhood that he who brings a kitten get 5 KM. She did not matter what color, gender, just let the kitty. She was important to raise it, to instill his hygiene because we were living in the building. My classmate was an evening with friends in a schoolyard and lo and behold, kitten mews, ma crying. He found it in the grass, he was shaking from the cold, fear and hunger. He put it in his pocket. He hurried to my mother. It was only when he arrived at the apartment, he saw that the yellow, skinny, all crunched, but my mom was thrilled. I thought, "Maco who you lucky." And so it was. Mom lovingly cared about him. She fed him, bathed, combed, cuddled and she always was nearby. Simply put a little king. We even decreed and May 1st birthday, because he arrived in mid-May. And so this year celebrates first birthday. He got a lovely necklace. His mother crooned that "Maji", and is thus left the name of the Maya. Now it is a large and very obstinate. Every morning he crossed the 3 terraces of 3 apartment to us. Went in one beautiful lady in the milk, get away with it with her and come back. The first time I went I had to go get him. The woman opened the door and says very scared when she opened her eyes, and he with her on the bed asleep. She realized that she was someone's pet because where the cat on the 4th floor. As we have recently been in the house and Maya got lucky that he was always in the street to catch a cat. Very rarely do you see him. In fact only when it put food and milk in his bowl, as you know when I want to buy you.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar