utorak, 27. listopada 2015.

fifteenth part


-          Does your coffee. Usually when I do first, coffee is known to rebel. She continued to talk waitress
-          Office is asking why. said Denis.
-          I try to be myself, the waiter, but coffee we recently cleaned of tartar and knows sometimes create a problem. Probably somewhere in a small particle sludge close the nozzle and coffee nebude best. AI we changed the type of coffee, so I'd like this.
She pressed konobaraica to talk.
-          okay I love coffee, women and chatting. He accepted the dialogue.
-          You'd like that over his knee, and did not know how I came to the bar.
-          Oh nooooo, I just figuratively.
Although neither waitress could not help but notice that it is eyeing Denis.
-          But really how this place came to the bar.
-          I entered into marriage .... my father very Screeeew, fuck brain
-          hehehe you for sowing and must baju marriage
-          I was not a virgin
-          and every woman is at the beginning of a virgin
-          to
-          and what is the problem
-          I could no longer put up with
-          it's the story of what you could not father suffer and you found her husband, who, he will understand
-          now we understand each other, me and him
-          when you and dad
As vaguely listened to what he was saying this woman before him. He was thinking that life can be cruel or strange or weird people. Look, she did not like it with my father and got married. Since it this topic I just was not interested but he liked this way wait Kimba continued to talk this could be seen racial woman.
-          to the west I was just a once in a lifetime
-          where
-          Why do you ask
-          I call it the anthill
-          I agree I do more peasant than urban type and do not like large settlements, and it is a lot more abroad than here with us. Much less is there nature, but with us here.
The first round of introductions from both sides has received a passing grade. The waitress I made myself a new cup of coffee.     
-          hehehehe come up with something to do that will come in handy in the dark nights, but we need time. Write adult stories and then I read them on a CD and listen to them. They will have to have a happy ending, give me a theme
-          topic, and it has a happy ending
-          of course, what's the story and that there is no happy ending
-          then it is not a story but a fairy tale. squeezing already an hour and are constantly looking at her bottom
-          I love cold coffee
-          I know it's what I like
-          and what I love, love slowly slowly
-          You are right bosanka, you're hercegovka
-          by which
-          that get comfortable that you do not watch the time is inherent in Bosnia because they say the Tenan. Mesa is in Death and the Dervish described Bosnians and Bosnia.
-          How
Denis tried to play Dervis. He tried because his mind that it speaks to the pub. But that did not fit the environment then just tried to face and hand gestures to show what he says. Poor light on the way the Mesa Selimovic wrote Death and the Dervish. Slowly, yet difficult.
-          "These are smart people told me once, with the strange mixture of sarcasm and seriousness that so often perplexed. Get their idleness from the East, pleasant life of the West, are not rushing anywhere, jar life itself in a hurry, they do not care to see what is behind tomorrow, there will be defined, and few things depend on them together only in times of trouble, because I do not like to be together often, few people believe, and the most difficult to frighten with threats, long disregard of anything, they will not care what is happening around them, and then, suddenly, everything starts to affect them, they mess with everything and turn their heads and they doze off again I do not like to remember anything that happened, afraid of change because it often brings them misfortune, and they easily get annoyed with one man, even if they did I well. A strange world, and gossip, and love you, kiss you on the cheek, and hate and ridicule noble deeds and remember them through many bands, live spite and sevap I do not know which will prevail and when. Bad, good, gentle, cruel, nepokrenti, stormy, open, hidden, are all of them, and everything in between. And above all, my I theirs, like a river and drop, and everything I've said, as if talking about themselves. "     
-          Nice by God. Where are you going.
-          Last year, I found a few dens on Prenj mountain near the lake Boračko of which has been going twice the destination of your future photo safari chose this restaurant around Boračko lake. I want to paint badgers in their natural surroundings. The reason for this is there are a few things one of them is that of the many wild animals from our area, only badger life, scientists have minutely studied and elucidated. For example, the biggest puzzle are mating and pregnancy females of this game. Badgers mate in July and August, and later, with elevations only in March or April. It turns out that pregnancy lasts 225 days. In science this is called emtiotenijom which means the slow development of the embryo. Scientists explain that this nature has gifted female badger to give birth in the best season by calf in the spring. Sir wanted to see and if possible take pictures like this. In the library, where he was found was a number of "inputs" for photo safari. The scientific name of the badger Meles meles. With a year and a half is virile. Females give birth usually 3-4 white cubs, who may see after 30-35 days. The mother is breastfeeding until the age of two months. During the winter, fall into hibernation. which is not very deep, as in real ruminants. His sense of smell is highly developed, very poor eyesight. It feeds on everything, from plants, grains and fruits to the mole, worms, worms, mice and carrion. A nocturnal animal and almost all activities performed at night. From the holes exits and returns always the same path as opposed to foxes.
-          It's just a weird reason for leaving. Could you tell me I'm going to go over. Those who explain what kind of professor. You're just a nice and decent. Do not look like the jerk who drives fića because there is no money.
-          In fact, what it means to be nice and polite
-          So what Sherlock Holmes who all have tight.
-          Be as it were just a bit more relaxed in the bar we and all is ok
The conversation was in a course in which the waitress was losing time to the first quarterback innkeeper. Denis did not see it that way. Accustomed to this situation at any moment and in any place is ready to hunt, Denis could lose safari. Who will be to blame. Kimbo course, why not come on time. His thoughts went through my mind with lightning speed. I found a good excuse for themselves. Why there are other, if you can not rely on them and bring all the blame on them, in their eyes stay clean. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar