četvrtak, 29. listopada 2015.

sixteenth part


The door was opened forcefully. Without fever and noise, but you could tell that it was someone who was very angry and energetic. Came into the room fresh air. Djevojčurak who approached the bar noticed that Denis and waitress watching the half-open mouth. They were waiting for her to respond first. As casually dressed, secretive she was not someone who will politely answer. She dropped her bag on the floor beside him, punched bag, threw a jacket on a nearby chair and stood in front of the bar. Was she a little too big. Only the head and neck slightly protruded above the bar. The waitress is mechanically down another cup of coffee before Dennis, but this just took a small cup, tore a bag of sugar and with a few energetic movements teaspoon per cup finished with mixing and tried to drink coffee.
-          This is hot. Ma'am, you want me sear.
-          No, ma'am, but you took the coffee from the gentleman sitting next to you.
-          No, not a problem. I see that she needed coffee. I hope that after you drink coffee and tell us why it is such a moody, young and beautiful.
-          How could I not be. My day began as any so far. I missed the trip. The bus on which I was trying to get colleagues in Sarajevo I arrived in Donji Vakuf there I entered the cell pub and was literally attacked by some drunks. When I rushed to the bus did not notice that I got in the wrong and instead of Sarajevo I go back to Mostar from which I started. Now I'm here I do not know really where I am. How do I get to Sarajevo, to find his backpack from the bus. Oh, I tell you, just better that I did not even wake up this morning.
-          What happened to you often, passengers, not even the first, and as the bus schedule the same, unchanged, will not be the last traveler who is due to chance missed his bus, that is to sit in the wrong bus.
-          E. it will console me. I'm not the only one duped. Tell me please, where the tourist office of the city to sign the guestbook.
As silent and angry quickly drank his first cup. She felt a pleasant sensation that spread throughout the body directly from the stomach. Slowly returning to normal. Sorting out the thoughts and feelings. Now what to do. Where to find this. What to do next.
Slowly, she looked around the pub and saw that this time was lucky, quite a pleasant place to sit. I noticed that the two next to it seemed to be long even know they smiled to each other.  
-          Please give me another coffee And excuse my behavior when entering. I really miss out day today, but I just bolstered this coffee. What this use where you are acquiring. I really like coffee.
-          From a local roasters. The boss of our own grinding coffee for espresso coffee. Although I was afraid that it will change the taste of coffee. We're cleaning up the camera so that the first coffee, but that's lucky is no problem. Here's a new cup of coffee.
-          The market price of pound of coffee is about two dollars. A few grains of coffee mixed with hot water cost less than a cent. Brew made ​​from grains Nescaffea approaching the price of 10 cents, ...... and McDonald's will for the beverage consumer charge about a dollar, while the pleasure of consuming just one cup of coffee at Starbucks customer have to pay five dollars. But the big difference in price does not diminish the success of Starbucks as millions of consumers are willing to pay the price of the experience.
-          What are you talking about
-          What Starbucks sales? Coffee is average quality, and often will I have to find a buyer and clean place at a table in a crowded coffee shop. But the experience of drinking coffee at Starbucks is quite relaxing. Perhaps the price worth paying if ensures avoiding stressful shopping situations. Experiential marketing definitely does not seem a good service. The fact that almost 60 percent of the purchase unplanned encourages retailers to direct consumers to actively participate that will give them a new experience, but also to get them to buy.
-          I repeat, what are you talking about
-          I'm talking about business and my intention is to shock the story I stop being angry and resigned to us. Let me talk to you. What's your sign. Let me read what the stars say for today.
-          Hold your horoscope. Do not believe in it. Cancer. What does it say
The daily newspapers are standing on the bar Denis is on the back pages looked horoscope. He did not believe it, but it is something like that always worked. It seems that women, when I say that the fate of unbelievers, they would like to look and where they do not believe. It reminded him of an episode of "Survivor," which is a little like watching. How are somewhere in Africa, in the desert, hunting monkeys. They put a lump of salt in the hole to crawl into his hand. When lookups nugget I made a fist monkeys can not draw any hand or what they took, and they want to see what it is .. E so I women behave. I instinctively followed the man when he throws the bait, whatever bait was, gave a pearl or a lump of salt, they want to seize for themselves. Often Denis used horoscopes to learn. One of his methods, which is always and everywhere among women had passage. Few read what is written by a journalist on duty in sections add a little And there you detecting a character who is in front of you. The story of their fears, hopes and desires.
-          Today is a great day for a picnic. Beware the attack of wild animals under the Health, says there could be problems with headaches and stomach problems because consume lighter food. Tips, sports clothes on nature and direction.
-          And what are you in the horoscope
-          Who and in life, ass
-          Deeeee
-          Well, virgin
-          What you said
-          Today is an excellent day to meet with a scorpion
-          You break. It does not say that.
Did not check, but she liked the story. The waitress behind the counter just watched this little dialogue.     

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar